4/09/2009

Hope Those Weren't Oakleys

"You want it?"

"Nah. You take it."

"You sure? 'Cause he's definitely in your area of expertise. Desert conditions an' all."

"No, no, I insist. Good practice for you, anyway."

"If I didn't know you, I'd kill you for that comment. Just keep your trap shut and spot for me, okay?"

"Alright…he's about a thousand, thousand 'n' twenty meters away. Wind is north-westerly, about 25 kph. S'that all you need, Your Highness?"

"Thought I told you to can the snarky comments." There was a short, quick clap and kick of the rifle. "There we go. Clean enough."

"The sunglasses looked pretty expensive, though. Shame you had to break 'em."

"What, you want to go back there and pick them up? Why don't you try now? I'm sure the guards will hand them over."

"Har har. Can we go now? I wanted to stop for some ice cream on the way back."

"One of these days, I swear I'm going to kill you."

"I look forward to seeing you try."

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Commentary: Meh.

1 comment:

ElshaHawk said...

well i need more here.. who are these ppl and what are they doing? what is the situation? figure it out and get back to me okay?! lol this would make a decent ficlet...